I'm going to help you create your very own emergency car kit, to ensure you that you will be okay under any circumstances!
My mom and I sat down and created a list of items that I could possibly need if I were anywhere away from home. We were thinking about every possible situation, so we may have gone a little bit overboard, but safety first, I guess.
Here's pictures and descriptions of everything I have included in my own emergency car kit!
Of course there are other items you should keep in your car that I did not list, such as:
- Blanket (Mine matches my puppy neck pillow)
- Socks (I keep regular and fuzzy socks just in case I break down in the Winter, or simply just need socks)
- Change of clothes
- Gloves, scarf, and hat (Winter)
- Extra shoes
- Other medications that may be important to you
- Emergency money
- Jumper cables
- Tools to change tires, fix whatever, etc...
- Phone Charger
- Pen and Paper
- Multi-tool or a knife
- Paper Map (just in case)
All of these items can easily fit in your car. Using a small container has helped me to fit supplies in my car, along with the console, glove box, and a bag that goes under your seats.
It is always better to be prepared because you never know what is going to happen. Safety first!