Farming with Cianna

Farming with Cianna

Monday, July 25, 2016

Aftermath of the Storm

Good afternoon everyone! Hope you all had a great weekend.. It was definitely a nice one!
Well, after being trapped in the house while it was storming, I'm finally able to finish my post for the day.
I was walking up the stairs of my garage (which are outside) right after it had stopped, and wow! What a mess!
Here are a few pictures:


Nugget didn't make it inside in time.. He got a tad bit wet.

  This little one is enjoying playing in the puddles.
I think that's what I will name him...Puddles!

 Omelet here made it in right as it started pouring.. She still got wet. 

Mazy thinks she's a duck, so she stayed out with them.

 Chip and Dip ran away before the storm and never made it back until after, so they got really wet.

Momma did a great job of keeping her babies dry and warm as the wind was blowing like crazy.

 Soaked chickens!

 The bunnies only got a little wet, so they were happy, although the storm really scared them.

Pig is still screaming because he hates all the water....




 Sadly, our backyard is flooded once again, but we really needed the rain.
Our garden and ducks are happy now with all the water.

I hope you all stayed dry during the storm!
Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment